I like to knit, bit by bit...

I'm from Abu Dhabi, UAE; I love to knit; and I'm FINALLY blogging! I'm hoping to writing about my knitting escapades, tell you more about the UAE and other stuff through this blog :) cheers!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Arab Emirates

Saturday, December 16, 2006

blush of the garden

A dear friend was the recipient of this bookmark that i knitted, even though I am extremely pleasant with how it turned out, I don't like the way the picture turned out (this was taken B.W. <=Before Web cam!).
Anyhoo, my friend named this bookmark Blush of the Garden...very creative :)

The pattern for the flower and leaves was taken from "The Knitter's Bible: The Complete Handbook for Creative Knitters " by Claire Crompton.

I just knitted them separately, binded off and left a long tail of yarn then tied them together and ta-da...Blush of the Garden was born :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger inukshuk71 said...

That is beautiful. So delicare and soft looking. I'm sure your friend will treasure it always.

December 31, 2006 at 9:06:00 PM GMT+4  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home