I like to knit, bit by bit...

I'm from Abu Dhabi, UAE; I love to knit; and I'm FINALLY blogging! I'm hoping to writing about my knitting escapades, tell you more about the UAE and other stuff through this blog :) cheers!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Arab Emirates

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Welcome!

I've been dying to blog, and now I've finally done it :) Ok, so a little bit about myself: I live in the UAE, I'm an environmental scientist, and I LOVE to knit. I bought a knitting book when I was about 10, but for some reason I didn't start knitting. This past summer, I decided to give it a go and haven't stopped!
I'm looking forward to posting things (be patient because I can be very lazy!) and hearing from all of you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey resazurin am glad to come across your blog. i live in dubai too and would looove to know where you buy yarn from. pleeeeeeeeeeeease advise.
thanks. rena

November 28, 2006 at 3:37:00 PM GMT+4  
Blogger resazurin said...

Hi rena!

A knitter in the UAE at last!!! Sorry i didn't answer earlier but I got busy at work and then the national days holidays...But am back!
Ok, I haven't shopped for yarn in Dubai but there are some places I was told, that sell yarn.

I heard there is a shop called Fida's (Telephone +9714 344 4008) in Satwa, Dubai that sells yarn but am not sure what type. Also I read in the Sirdar website that Magrudy's in Dubai sell their yarn, you could try contacting them though before going.

Let me know because I actually live in Abu Dhabi (used to stay in Dubai, not anymore).

Lovely to hear from you, and I really hope we can keep in touch :)

December 4, 2006 at 9:59:00 AM GMT+4  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SAlaaaaaaaaaaaaam luvvy resazurin! great blog gurl hope i start creating my crochet blog soon!!! I luv your scarf.. didnt know you would make a beautiful scarf out of the pink mohair otherwise would have asked you to do one for me :P kiddin'! RENA... i live in Abu Dhabi too... i dont know about dubai yarn shops more than the info posted by resazurin.. however.. if ur into online shopping try the following websites, they both have a good selection of yarns and they ship to the UAE.. overall their prices are reasonable. Try www.royalyarns.com (USA) and www.angelyarns.com (UK). All the best! :)

December 16, 2006 at 8:48:00 PM GMT+4  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home