I like to knit, bit by bit...

I'm from Abu Dhabi, UAE; I love to knit; and I'm FINALLY blogging! I'm hoping to writing about my knitting escapades, tell you more about the UAE and other stuff through this blog :) cheers!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Arab Emirates

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Things I've knitted so far

Ok, so as I've said, I'm a lazy bum so I haven't knitted a lot of things. So far I've completed two (mini) projects: A frog bag and a Breast Cancer Awareness dishcloth and a "big" project (okay, I'm proud of myself for knitting this!): A bag which I'm planning to give to my friend as a gift (not yet 100% complete). I'm upolading the pictures of my completed project along with the original pictures. So tell me what you think :)




Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

mashala dear you've seemed have a good hand... i really liked your site and wish you to go on in this way... i like the frog soo much... ke_ep going on @_@

December 17, 2006 at 8:56:00 AM GMT+4  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home